- Two triangles 18 yds apart
- Two teams of two players
- One player on each team next to a triangle
- Two Balls
How it Works:
- Team R goes first and clips a ball in the air to his partner, ball must reach the partner without hitting the ground.
- Partner has one touch to control the lofted ball close to, or inside the triangle next to him.
- Team B does the same with his partner going in the same direction.
- The team that controls the ball closest to the triangle earns a point, if either team controls the ball inside the triangle, that team earns 3 points
- Repeat in the opposite direction with the player serving now controlling the ball.
- First to 21 wins!